Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

WOYWW

Well that time of the week again, a chance for crafters world wide to noisy on other crafters desks.
If you would like to take part hop over to Stamping Ground and see what its all about.

Here is my desk today.

Started work on a new scrap project using the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection as can be seen below. My Dylusions are still on my desk :) 



This Little Darlings 12x12 pad arrived today to replace the one I ordered the other week and my silly postie left outside in the rain!!!!!


As you can see the papers didnt really stand a chance!!!!


Thanks to Stephanie-Emma over at Crafty Boots and her gentle reminder the papers arrived today in one piece, lol.


This is the finished journal page that was on my desk last week.


Thanks for looking and happy WOYWW. 

7 comments:

  1. Loving the message Stephanie-Emma left! Great pages and yummy papers too. Take care & enjoy this week's desk hop/nose/snoop. Zo xx 69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Lots of lovely papers and I love your finished journal page. Crazy postal people. Rain ruins stuff!!
    Have a lovely WOYWW!
    ~Sandy #118
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that subtle message to the postman! Enjoy the papers... Helen, 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. great journal page, love the colours..have a great week trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra those legs sticking out from the mushrooms really made me laugh out loud! I love looking at your busy desk, there is always something going on there, dead interesting to look at. I hope you're not waiting on my paper pad for your book there. I can never catch the post office before I finish work. Saturday morning is the only time I can get to the post office. Arrrggg very frustrating! I'm off for 2 weeks from tomorrow. You will defo be getting your papers next week. I'll make sure I make the parcel water tight! Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I say, G45 papers in non wee wee colours..now these I can work with!! The others terrify me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wasn't a very clever thing to do with your paper package!!! Our postie isn't that silly but the Home Delivery person is and I've had 3 or 4 parcels ruined with rain!!
    Really interesting desk!!
    Happy Crafting
    Caz
    #141

    ReplyDelete