Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Wedding Day

This card was created for a friends wedding last month.
This is an 8x8 Hunkydory card blank covered with Hunkydory backing card.

The main image is from The Paper Shelter and is called The Happy Couple. It has been coloured with promarkers in the following colours.
Blush
Rose Pink, Blossom.
Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5, Black.
Caramel.
Marsh Green.
Burnt Sienna.

The letters are from Aly's Inky Fingers, these are the smaller one. I really wouldnt know where i would be without my sets of these. The heart stamp over the top is from my stash, no idea where it came from.

The letters are colured with Rose Pink and Blossom promarkers.

The heart is a die cut from Kanban and coloured again with Rose Pink promarker. The stamped writing is from an old project club set from what was Dimensions Fourth.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous image Sandra, lovely card, I hope they are very happy. I've put up 2 posts today, get me! Bet I don't do anything else all week though! lol Back to work tomorrow. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete