Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Shakespeare Lolly

This card was commissioned by one of the lads at my Hubby's work, just hope his wife likes it.


Started with a Kanban 8x8 card blank. The plain purple card is from Bazzill basics paper pad - tropical. The backing paper is from Debbi Moore 12x12 Shabby Chic Paper pack. I love this set, the papers are just devine. This piece is called "A Midsummer Night's Dream".


This image is from The Paper Shelter, really do love their digi's (as you can probably tell). This one is Punk Lolly and i coloured her with Promarkers. I used Blush, Amethyst and Cool Aqua. 


The sentiment is from what was dimensions fourth, please see Aly's Inky Fingers now.
The gems and ribbons are from my stash.


The letters are from Aly's Inky Fingers and are the small lower case set. I just stamped them onto the left over bit of the backing paper and cut out.


Thank you for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she'll love it! It's wonderful. Has the postie been yet?? Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will love your card, after all if is fabulous!!

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete