Followers

Monday 5 September 2016

September Dylusions Challenge.

Morning all. 
Sorry I have been AWOL for awhile but the children have been off on their summer holidays so it has been a bit chaotic here. 

Today sees the launch of the September Dylusions challenge over on Facebook. 
I cant believe it has been 2 years since I set the challenge going. It seems to be very well received and I have had some lovely feedback from those who take part. 

Here is my take on this months challenge which is anything goes with purple. 

The background was created with Dylusions paints in White Linen, Slate Grey and Black Marble. Using a babywipe to apply the paint. (this technique was taught in a recent class I took with Dyan


Stamps on this page were from Always and Passage of Time Dylusions sets.


The writing is my own.


The stamps on this side were from Rose Coloured Glasses, Passage of Time and I can see clearly.



The clock faces are hung using a stamp from Bordering on the Edge.


The cobwebs are created using the new Dylusions stencil 'Cobwebs'.


I edged the cobwebs with the Dylusions paint pen white linen. 


The background stencils are Fresh Dots and Flower pop, 2 of the new sets from Dylusions.


All supplies can be purchased from Art From The Heart.

Thank you for coming by today. 




1 comment: