Followers

Monday 7 November 2016

November Dylusions Facebook Challenge

Over on the Dylusions Facebook Challenge
 the November Challenge is now open.

This months challenge is to use Black, Grey, ONE other colour and flowers. 
Here is my creation.


This is a double page journal entry in my large Dylusions journal. 
I used Slate Grey Dylusions paint to create the background. 


My 'pop' colour is Funky Fuchsia Dylusions paint.
In the background I used Fresh Dots and Flower Pop Stencils.


I used a Dylusions Journal Block to create a border around the pages.


I used Stamps from Puddy Cats and Doodle Blooms.


Stamp sets Always and Endeavour. 


Using Dylusions paint pens I added some doodling to the border and also saying. 
The images are all coloured with Promarkers and Copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Supplies from www.afth.co.uk.



3 comments: