Followers

Friday 23 September 2016

Dylusions New Releases - Christmas Stamp/Stencil Set.

Afternoon everyone.

Last week Dyan launched 2 new Christmas releases, 
Colouring sheets and a new stamp/stencil set.




Here are some of the things I created with the stamp/stencil set. (I will be back tomorrow with the colouring sheets creations) 

This is from a concertina book I am creating. The backgrounds are created with inks (bubblegum pink and crushed grape) and Dylusions paints (Lime Green, Cut Grass and Dirty martini). I used the stencil that comes with set to do the background on the green pages and also the Merry Christmas up the side of 2 of the pages is part of the set. 

I then added the stamped images from the set and coloured them with Dylusions inks. 


This is a page in my Dylusions square journal using some of the new stamp set in combination with a few other Dylusions stamps. 


I hope you like them, I certainly had fun creating with them. 
How super cute is that Robin too? Love him. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Art From The Heart will be stocking the new stamp/stencil set as soon as they clear customs. Hopefully the end of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment