Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

Girlie but not girlie!!!!

Morning all.

Recently it was my Niece's 3rd birthday and I so love making girls cards, so was really pleased to be doing these. She is such a little darling it made it all the more pleasurable. She doesn't like girlie girl but still girlie!!!!!! Those of you with little ones will totally get that I know. 
Any way here are my 2 creations for her.

First up is the Niece card.
This is an 8x8 card blank. 
The Mickey Mouse paper is from my stash which I brought back from America a few years ago.
The pink paper is from Blonde Moments available at AFTH.



The image is from Saturated Canary and is called Party Hardy. I coloured her with ProMarker pens.
I put some stardust stickles over the cupcake to just add a bit of sparkle. The letters are from Tim Holtz and can be found here.


The second card was from the children and is again an 8x8 card blank.
The lilac patterned paper is again from my stash.


The main image is Saturated Canary again, this time it is Mousey Mo and is coloured with Promarkers.


The Mickey head I cut out of card stock and the bottle top is a sticker with glossy accents over the top.
The letters are again Tim Holtz. 


Thank you for stopping by today. Have a lovely day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment