Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Easter cards

Hello.
Well Easter is almost upon us and over at Crafty Boots this fortnights challenge is Easter.
Here are my cards.

This is an 8x8 card blank. 
The backing papers are all from Graphic 45 Secret Garden collection.


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called Murray.
She is coloured with Pro Markers.


The second card is again an 8x8 card. 
The backing papers are all Graphic 45 again but are from Sweet Sentiments collection this time.


The image is from Saturated Canary and is called Easter Dress.
It is again coloured with my Pro Markers.



Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, both of these cards are adorable. Fabulous colouring and great layouts.

    I am so sorry about the mix up, I am really glad you sorted things out because I would have hated to have missed this cuties.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete