Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

March Calendar Journal

Morning. 

Here is my calendar page for March. This is again in my Dylusions journal. 
As the challenge over at Crafty Boots this fortnight is Green or st Patrick's day I thought I would make my page green.

The background is created with Adirondack Paint Dabbers in Lettuce, Citrus and Willow. 
The border of flowers is using Fancy Florals and How does your garden grow stamp sets from Dylusions.


The image is from Saturated Canary and is called Sweater Socks Fairy and is coloured with my ProMarker pens.


This image is also Saturated Canary and is called Whispy. She is again coloured with ProMarker pens.


The letters are a stamp set from Dylusions called Dy's alphabet. I coloured over them with dylusions ink that I have in water-brush pens.


The numbers are again Dylusions from the one in ten set.


The wings are Dylusions stamp from Love Struck Lucy set, stamped onto some patterned paper.


Thank you for looking.
All Dylusions can be bought at Art From The Heart. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the background and all those wings. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning journal page, I love the Saturated Canary images and all the wings are an inspired concept.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete