Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Traditional Colours

Hi there.

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you.
This time I went for traditional colours. 
Its an 8x8 card and the papers are all from Graphic 45 Nut Cracker Sweet collection.


The main image is a Lacy Sunshine digi image. I really like this image it can be used for all occasions. Although I have used it as a Christmas image here I have in the past used it as a Halloween image. Please click here to see.


I coloured her with my Pro Marker pens.


I added some glitter to her wings to give her some sparkle.


The gems and the sentiment are from my stash.

Thank you for looking today.
Merry Christmas.

Entering:
Passion For Pro Markers - Mega Christmas
Sweet Stampin - Last Minute Christmas.
My Mums Craft Shop #12 - Winter/Christmas.



3 comments:

  1. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card, cute image. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Thanks so much for using Heather's image and joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete