Followers

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Star Book

Today I have a huge star book to share with you.

The idea for this came from a workshop I went on in November at Art From The Heart
Dyan said in the class that this would make a great advent book and so I created one.
Here it is.

All the papers used are from Blonde Moments and are available at Art From The Heart. As are all the stamps which are from the Dylusions range. 





  

































 The reverse of each tag are covered with the same papers.



Thank you for stopping by today.

Merry Christmas. 







4 comments:

  1. I love making star books Sandra...don't suppose you could email me the measurements for this one? only have the measurements for a mini one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sweets but don't think I can as it was a class I took. Will ask.

      Delete