Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Sweet Arsenic Tag

Afternoon. 
Just a quick post of a tag I created today. 


I started with a  #10 Manila tag from Ranger and created a background using Amsterdam paints in the following colours: 
Titanium White, Azo Orange, Ultramarine Violet and Lamp Black. 


I then coloured "Sweet Arsenic Cupcake" from Lacy Sunshine with my Pro Markers (Ithink this digi may be retired now though)


I added the Happy Halloween from the Tim Holtz stamp set Apothecary down the side. 
The gems are from my stash.


The ribbon and flowers are also from my stash.





Thank you for stopping by today. 






2 comments:

  1. Love it! Fab background and image. Wish she weren't retired. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colours hun and the background is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete