Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

September calendar page

Afternoon all and welcome to another blog post.
 Today I would like to share my September calendar page. Still can't believe I have kept going with this but here I am 9 months in. Whoop whoop.

The background is Dylusions inks and stencils.


The apples are from clip art and i coloured them in with ProMarkers.


The border stamp is from Dylusions and is stamped with Wendy Vecchi archival ink in potting shed. 


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called Snow White, she is coloured with ProMarkers. 


The numbers are stamps from what was Dimensions Fourth.


The writing I did myself.



Thank you for stopping by today, please feel free to leave a comment. 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous and love howyou have used the apples! Hugs tracex

    ReplyDelete