Followers

Monday 10 June 2013

Pink Butterflies

Hello and welcome to another Crafty Boots Challenge. 
this fortnight the challenge has been set by Emma T and she has chosen 'Pink Butterflies', here is my interpretation.

This is an 8x8 card, I used Blonde Moments 12x12 patterned papers and the plain card stock is Bazzill Basics.


The main image is a digi stamp from Sherri Baldy and can be found here
I coloured her with my Pro Markers.


The flowers are from my stash, they were white but I used my Pro Markers to colour them to match the card. 
The gems are also from my stash.


The sentiment was from the Internet and I again coloured it with my Pro Markers. The ribbon is a sticky backed ribbon and i think it is docrafts (had it for years).


The single gems are from Paper Mania


On her wings I have added some chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore.


Thank you for stopping by today and good luck if you are entering the challenge.

3 comments: