Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

June Calendar Page

Morning and a huge welcome to my new followers. Thank you for joining me on this creative journey we are all on. 
Well its the first of a new month already! Where are the months going? Anyway here is my calendar page for June. If you would like to take part please checkout the lovely Kate Crane's page for all information.

I was cutting it rather fine this month as i only started and finished this yesterday. My little one was out in the afternoon so instead of housework this is what i did.

First i spritzed my page with water then added a rainbow of Dylusions colours to my page. I used Cherry Pie, Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest, Cut Grass, London Blue, After Midnight and Crushed Grape. 


This is the end result. I used Dylusions stamps sets Around the Edge and Further Around The Edge to create the borders and coloured in with the same inks as above in my water pens. 


The days are just using scraps of 12x12 cut using a circle punch i borrowed from my Mother in law.


This is a digi from Sherri Baldy I am totally obsessed with these digis at the min, they are awesome.
She is called Lil Muffy Mopsy and you can get her here.


I coloured her in Pro Markers in the following colours:
Poppy, Bright Orange, Summer Sun, Bright Green, True Blue, Indigo Blue, Violet. (Blush for her face)


The numbers are from a set i got from what was Dimensions Fourth and coloured with Dylusions inks.


I cheated again and used Dy's Alphabet to created the June, I coloured it in with a black pen and highlighted it with a white sakura gelly roll pen


Thank you for looking, please feel free to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment