Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

Finished projects

Hi there. 
Just a quick post today, just to show you that i finished my projects from Art From the Hearts Preview day.

The bunting was from a class with Kate Crane and the bottle wrap from Kaz Hall's class

This is it on the bottle, ready to go to my sisters house. 


On 23rd December i did my last 'beginers' Art Journaling Class, myself and a couple of others are now intermediate!! Any way these are a couple of pics from that class.



Here is my page finished. Apparently this class has now been running the same for 4 years. I can understand why as it really was fabaroonie. 


When we had made our trees we swapped trees so each of the trees on my page are from a different member of the class. 



This is the end result on my hands.



Thank you for stopping by. Take care. 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had your craft scrubbie handy!! Amazing journal pages (I have just put some ink on the first page of my Dyan's journal... yeah!!!)

    ReplyDelete