Followers

Saturday 26 January 2013

Favourite Colour Combination

Hi there, hope you are all well and not too badly affected by the recent snow falls? 

Here is another page in my creative journal but this time using my favourite colour combination. If you haven't already guessed its red, black and white.

The red background is Dylusions Postbox Red, I adore this spray soo much although it does make my hands look a bit like i have committed a horrendous crime, lol. 


The girl is from The Paper Shelter and is called Cirque. She is coloured with Pro Markers in Black and Poppy. Her skin is blush and her eyes are Duck Egg. 


The writing is my own, inspired by the awesome Dyan Reaveley. The quote is one i found on the Internet.


The flowers around the edge are from a Dylusions stamp set called Background love, its stamped with jet black archival ink and the centres are coloured with Dylusions ink Black Marble. 



Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.

Entering: 
Passion for Pro markers 182 - Favourite Colour Combo.
The Paper Shelter 96 - Anything Goes.
I Love Pro Markers 152 - Anything Goes.

7 comments:

  1. This is great. Love the vibrancy and a great quote. Not sure if I'm wise or great...probably neither, pmsl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking colour choice, of which I fully approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant great colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely and bright, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning.i love the image and fabulous striking colours.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute - love your colours! I know I'm late, but thank you for joining in our Favourite Colours Challenge at PFP, hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete