Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Tag Journal 1



I have no idea why this photo has come out this way round !!! Blogger doing its own thing i guess.
Anyhoooo for those who commented on my WOYWW this week, here is the finished page in my new tag journal. When i say finished i doubt it as these pages never seem finished, lol.




This tag was created for a couple of challenges a few weeks ago and how i created it is on my blog so i won't go into that here. The pages was made around the tags theme. All stamps used are from Dylusions range, I am sooo addicted to these, hard not to be.



The elements are all coloured with pro/flexmarkers.



Yesterday I decided to have a few moments with my Dylusions sprays and get a bit messy. Well those few moments turned into a bit longer and a whole lot messier than was anticipated but boy was it fun. Here are the fruits of my labour.


Should keep me going for a little while, if it doesn't I will just have to do some more won't I? Oh dear, lol.


Here is the 1st one of the above tags, I am sure it will find its way into the new journal book.

The next tag page is underway.

Thanks for stopping by to look. Have a great day. xxxx




1 comment:

  1. All really gorgeous projects hun, I love the images that you use and those multi coloured tags are looking fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete