Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

New Dylusions Step by Step Tag

Using the new Dylusions releases I have created a step by step project for you.
Here is the tag. 


You will need a #12 Dylusions Tag, Pure Sunshine and Slate Grey paints and Triangles small stencil.


 Using a brayer apply the pure sunshine then the slate grey paints. Then using a mini blending tool and the slate grey paint add some triangles.


Using the stamp from the Anatomy of a Page set I stamped across the middle of the tag using Archival ink





 

Using the stamp sets Puddy Cat and Always I stamped out some images and cut them out. 


Using a Dylusions paint pen I wrote across the tag.



I then positioned the stamps where I thought I would want them before sticking them down.


Using the colouring tool of your choice, colour in your images.


As a finishing touch I added some Ranger Stickles in Crystal to the wings. 



I hope you enjoyed this, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 
Enjoy. 

Supplies

1 comment: