Followers

Friday 8 January 2016

Exciting News

Hi there.

Just wanted to share some news with you guys.

As you know I have been on the Saturated Canary design team as a guest since October. My term came to an end at the beginning of January. But Krista has very kindly invited me to be apart of the Team permanently. I am so very excited about this as it allows me to combine my 2 favourite crafts, colouring Saturated Canary images and using them in my Journaling. 

Here are a couple of my creations that I did recently for Saturated Canary

This is in my Vintage ledger and I used Happy Tea Digi stamp.


This is using First Snow


This one features Soda Pop



I look forward to bringing you more of my creations using the Saturated Canary images.

All paints and journals (except Vintage ones) can be found at Art From The Heart

Thank you for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. Well deserved... Well done, you've worked very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sweets, you deserve it. That's great news!!
    I'm so pleased for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete