Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

January Calendar Journal Page

Happy New Year to you all. I do hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas?

I have my January Page to share with you today. 
This will be my 3rd year of doing this challenge that was set up by Kate Crane

Here is my page. 

The background is Black Dabber Paint. 


The border is created from Dylusions stamp set One Two Tree.


The stars are from the same stamp set. 

 

The figure is from Shrooms Dylusions set.


The head is from Dependable Dotty set and the hat is from the Christmas Accessories set. 

All supplies can be found at Art From The Heart. 

I will also be teaching at Art From The Heart in February. Please follow the link to book your place HERE. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Sandra and so effective in Black and White.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic black and white pages, so bold and fresh :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete