Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

Dylusions canvas

Morning all.

I have a canvas to share with you this morning as well as some exciting news. 

This canvas is 8x8.
The background is created with Amsterdam Paints.


The main image is Dylusions from the Survivor set. 
I added some Doodled Delight stamps to the hair, again a Dylusions set and coloured with Dylusions inks


The words are from Say It How It Is stamps set. 


The stamp around the edge is from the Christmas Accessories set. I used a Posca pen to do the black dots around the hair. 


Here is my news.
 I will be teaching a workshop next year at Art From The Heart, whoop whoop. I am so very honored to have been asked.
In the mean time there is a taster workshop on 13th December . 
Please click here to book your place. 


Thank you for stopping by today. Please feel free to leave a message. 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your teaching gig. This canvas is amazing, all my favourite colours and images, fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Sandra :-) Well done, you'll be fab. Great canvas and a very lovely background with the paints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate, I really appreciate it. Hope I do ok, lol. The paints are just the best and I was taught to use them well 😉 xx

      Delete
  3. OMG I had not seen this news! This is fab! Wish it was closer would love to come!!! LOVE this creation too such fab colours xxx

    ReplyDelete