Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

Summer Holidays

Morning all and welcome to the start of the summer holidays. 
Today over at Crafty Boots the challenge was set by myself and is Summer Holidays. How you interpret that is entirely up to you.
 Here is my version. 


This is an 8x8 card and all the papers are from Graphic 45 By The Sea collection. I really really do love this collection.


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called Hipster. Isn't she just gorgeous? I coloured her with my Promarker pens, except for the skin which is Copics.


The little beach rules sign is from the banners and tags that again from Graphic 45 By The Sea collection. 


The sentiment is a stamp from Lili of the Valley. 

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your summer holidays. 





1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of your cards but you have excelled with this one, it is stunning, beautifully coloured and fabulous backing papers and embellishments.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete