Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Dressember 2013


Wow I can't actually believe I managed it....... I wore a dress every day in December.
This year dressember was linked to The International Justice Mission to help raise awareness of Human Trafficking. 

Here is proof that I did it.











And there you have it, all 31 days of December in a dress. 
I am now going to spend the next year collecting dresses for December to do it all again and this time try and raise some money for IJM at the same time. 

Thank you to all those who supported me through the month with your likes on facebook. Those who know me well know I hate having my picture taken and so the support I received was very much appreciated. Thanks. 

Blooper picture underneath, lol.




2 comments:

  1. Well done Sandra on keeping up the challenge for the month and great pics
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, still cant quite believe I made it :-) x

      Delete