Followers

Monday 25 November 2013

Storybook Characters

Morning all and welcome to another Crafty Boots Challenge. 
This fortnight is my turn to choose the topic and I chose Storybook Characters.

I have chosen the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. 

This is a 8x8 Black card. All the papers are from Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland.


The main image is a digi from Lacy Sunshine called Lizabeth as Queen of Hearts. 
I coloured her with my Pro Markers and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.



The small images are cut from the Halloween in Wonderland papers
 and the black gems are from my stash. 


The pearls are also from my stash. 


Thank you for stopping by today. 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that image and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge, I love this theme. Your card is fabulous, great image and gorgeous backing papers.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love those papers and thanks for a great challenge! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete