Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Vintage Tag

Hi there.

Just wanted to share a tag with you today. 

I recently went on a distress canvas workshop at Art From The Heart taught by the very talented Kaz Hall.
Well this got me thinking about the whole vintage theme, I have always loved the look but never thought I could do it. Anyway I finally decided to knuckle down and have a go. 

Here is the finished result.


Its a #10 tag from Ranger mounted onto some black card stock. I used Distress inks Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves on the background. Edged with Gathered Twigs. 


The #5 tag is covered with book paper and distressed with Vintage Photo. I made the smaller tag myself.


Added some ideology, key, staples, twine, vintage photo, ribbon and some chit chat words.


Thank you for stopping by today and please feel free to leave a comment. 



1 comment:

  1. Your tag is just beautiful, love the colours! You have rocked the vintage........ Need to see more of it xxxx mwah

    Kaz c

    ReplyDelete