Followers

Friday 3 May 2013

Pirate Tag

Hi there.

Here is my latest creation.


This is a No12 Manila Tag from Ranger with a covering of Dylusions inks in Lemon Zest and Fresh Lime. The Stencils are Dylusions too using Cut Grass ink. 


The main image is Pirate Captain Jack from the Octopode Factory. He is coloured with Pro-Markers and the gems are from my stash.
The greenery around the bottom is created with Ocean Backgrounds stamp from Dylusions, coloured again with Cut Grass. The crab is from Under the Sea set. 


The edge is created with the Jellyfish stamp from Under the Sea Dylusions set and coloured with Dylusions inks in Cherry Pie and Squeezed Orange.
The quote I found on the Internet. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Entering 
TOFF - Tag.

2 comments:

  1. Great tag with one of my favourite Octopode images :) Love the sentiment too - thanks for playing at TOFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to dress up as a pirate! I have been known to do it a couple of times! Michelle x Love your tag x

    ReplyDelete