Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Recycle

Morning all and welcome to another challenge over at Crafty Boots Challenges. This fortnight its all about recycle. So take anything crafty and reuse it in someway.
Here is my interpretation. 


It is made from the packaging from a stamp i got recently. 


I covered the tag with some left over pieces of paper from graphic 45 'little Darlings' collection. I recently made all my Easter cards with these papers and so all the papers i used here are leftovers from then.


I then stamped my image a couple of times, again on left over pieces of patterned paper and cut them out. 


Then stuck the paper pieces onto the main image.



The stickers are again from the Little Darlings collection.


This is the reverse of the tag which again I covered with papers. 

 

I again cut out images from the  papers and stuck them on the reverse. 






Thank you for stopping by to look. Good luck if you are taking part in the challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great tag, and love how you've used both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! recycling at its best! Love the double sided tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece of recycling, your tag is so cute.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant recycling Sandra. It's such a pretty card too, would seem a waste not to use it up like this. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete