Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

Blue and White - No red!

Morning all and welcome to another Crafty boots challenge. This week the lovely Zoe has chosen the theme of Blue and White - no red. 
You would not believe how hard this was, just sooo wanted to add a tiny bit of red, but i didn't. I was a good girl and i do hope Zoe is proud of me? 

Here is my offering, you guessed it, its another page in my creative journal. 

The inspiration for this is not my own, it is a step by step project from 'My Creative Journal Journey' book by the lovely Dyan Reaveley. So for all the details please check it out.



After i had done this my fabby hubby surprised me with the new Dylusions inks. Ooh these new colours are awesome and so i quickly used the new after midnight and Calypso Teal on the background of another page and used the new Dylusions under the sea stamp sets.


I used pondering petunia as my mermaid and gave her jelly fish hair.


The small fish are from the oceans background set and the larger fishes are from under the sea set. 


The dirty martini ink is used to colour  the reeds.



Thank you for looking and good luck if you enter the new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I love this clever journal page but it hard to imagine Red Kitty B without her red!

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you lovely! I knew it would be a huge challenge for you but you done it! Great page too, love how it folds back too to see underneath. Great work! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lots! And lucky you to have the new inks - I'm hoping mine come soon - *taps foot, quite impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pages! They are both gorgeous, but I love the first one with the hidden journalling.
    I am tapping my feet - both of them - very impatiently!!

    ReplyDelete