Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

Crafty cruising

Over the bank holiday weekend my mother in law, sis in law, my daughter and I went on the first Create and Craft cruise to Amsterdam and Hamburg. What a fantastic time we all had.
Here are some pics from aboard the ship.
Lifeboat drill.

My baby girl up on the bridge watching us leave port.


Pizza time.

Say cheese.



 
The fab duo of Nigel and Leonie

The stunning Debbi Moore.

The lovely Dawn Wheeler.

The beautiful Sarah Milsop.

The workshops were fantastic and very varied. We did Hunkydory with Nigel and Leonie.
Paint Fusion with Sheena, Beaders companion with Sarah, Kanban with Dawn and Debbi Moore designs.


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful collection of photies, I wish I had whipped out my camera more often, particularly as we should have got one together! buggar. Next time we meet up we should take one. Your pics are marvellous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete