Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

WOYWW week 147

Wow is it wednesday again already? Where did that week go? Ah well here is my desk today, still fairly neat after the big clean up 2 weeks ago.
My new Dylusion stamps arrived yesterday so they are in pride of place on my desk. Still cant put others away so have just left the box on my desk with them in so i can look at them lol. Havent used them yet but hoping to do so today as i have a nice red page just waiting to be covered.
Oooohhhh doesnt it look lush, cant wait to cover it. Flex markers are out to colour in my digi stamps from The Octopode Factory, just found them and adore them all, NEED them all.
Created this box yesterday to store my tags as they were getting damaged on my desk. Its an old wash tablet box, covered in alcohol inks and a tag stuck to it. Very handy and looks after my work.

Well thats it for this Wednesday. Thanks for taking the time to look and if you can please join my blog.
Take care and have a great week.




12 comments:

  1. Loving the new stamps and your storage idea. Tags do get damaged when we shove them about! That red page is crying out for those new stamps! Happy WOYWW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use old tablet boxes to store my flex/promarkers! Bet the red journal page will look a treat when you've decorated it. Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW! Hopping around trying to get to more this week. I love stamps but haven't heard of these two companies off to check them out don't know if they have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks neat to me, very organized, indeed!

    :)trisha
    #41

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that - keep things out just to look at them over and over again! Great recycling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just perusing some Dylusions stamps on-line yesterday. It was merely "window shopping" but it was fun to look. They look like they'd be fun to play with too. Great tag box-a great way to keep your tags safe and look nice all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummie some Dylusion stamps I love them but it will be awhile before I can get some boo hoo.

    Thanks for sharing your desk, I'm off to see more.

    Happy crafting
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh lush stamps,happy crafting
    have a great week :)
    happy woyww

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at your desk reminded me I was thinking of making some sort of tag storage myself, thanks for the reminder!
    Sorry i'm late, you know how it is!!
    Minxy #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those new stamps are stunning, love them. Happy belated WOYWW x
    Sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous new stamps. Love them. Happy belated WOYWW x
    Sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dylusion stamps, not heard of that range.
    Your workspace looks lovely and neat.
    Suzanne (late!) at 88

    ReplyDelete