Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sweet Distressed

This card is created from a craftwork cards 8x8 card blank. papers used are from My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus papers and are distredded around the edges with DI Brushed Corduroy and dragging my craft knife around the edges.
the digi stamp is from Polka Doodles Pretty Sweet CD Rom and coloured with flex and pro markers.
Flex markers - Light Fawn, Tea Rose.
Pro markers - Henna, Walnut, Putty, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Tan, Caramel, Sandstone, Soft Green.
My 3 embellishments are a chipboard butterfly from K&Company. A metal ribbon charm from my stash and a ribbon, again, from my stash.




2 comments:

  1. Really lovely card. Lovely embellishing and great colours.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles recipe challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our recipe challenge! Such a lovely piece of work - just gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete