Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Recent Dylusions Class - Flipbook

Morning.

A few weeks ago I taught a class at Art From The Heart, where we created a Flipbook and then started to decorate it. 
We got the whole book made and backgrounds in. As we didn't get time to fully decorate them I thought I would share mine that I finished at home. 


All the backgrounds are created with Dylusions paints brayered on to linen cardstock. 


 

I used some of the Dylusions postcards. 



Some of the Stencils.



Some of the colouring sheets. 



Some of the printed canvas sheets.


Lots of older stamp sets. 





I used all the new stamp sets too.



I coloured the stamps with Dylusions inks. 











Here are the lovely ladies hard at work creating their own flipbooks. 
 


 

 

 

Here are the ladies with their finished books, just waiting to be decorated. 


Thank you for stopping by today. 

My next class is on Saturday at Art From The Heart.
We will be creating a Stampotique ATC Album. 
We will transform large Dylusions tags into an album to display your ATC's. Using Dylusions paints to create colourful backgrounds, we will then decorate our books and create some ATC's with a combination of Stampotique stamps from Tracy Scott and Kate Crane. 
Click HERE to book a place.




No comments:

Post a Comment